Buy Ephedrine Powder
Ephedrine is a naturally occurring central nervous system stimulant obtained from the plant Ephedra equisetina. It is now also produced by chemical synthesis, the synthetic product being marketed in the form of its salt, ephedrine sulfate. it occurs as a white crystalline powder with a bitter taste, soluble in water and very soluble in alcohol. Ephedrine is closely related in structure to methamphetamine, although its CNS actions are much
less potent and also longer-acting than those of the amphetamines. Its peripheral stimulant actions are similar to but less powerful than those of epinephrine (also called adrenaline), a hormone produced in the body by the
adrenal glands. Buy ephedrine powder online Order Now
Buy Ephedrine Powder Online
Ephedrine is a medication and stimulant,you can this product online from us at very affordable cost price. It is often used to prevent low blood pressure during spinal anesthesia. And it is always advice-able that you order ephedrine powder online from reputable suppliers not just from any one who claims he or she is selling it online, from this our site you can buy ephedrine powder here. Ephedrine powder has also been used for asthma, narcolepsy, and obesity but is not the preferred treatment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- ephedrine may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to ephedrine. Using ephedrine alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 7 days or if you develop a high fever, check-with your-doctor.
- If you have trouble sleeping, ask your pharmacist or doctor about the best time to take this medication.
- Do not take diet or appetite control medicines while you are taking Ephedrine Powder.
- Before you begin taking any new prescription or nonprescription-medicines, read the ingredients to see if it also contains ephedrine. If it does or if you are uncertain, contact your pharmacists.
- Diabetes patients – ephedrine may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask-doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Use this medication with caution in the elderly because they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use ephedrine with extreme caution in children. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is unknown if this medication can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant while taking pseudoephedrine, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using ephedrine during pregnancy. Ephedrine is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using ephedrine, check with your doctor or-pharmacists to discuss the risks to your baby.